Hello all. I thought I should begin writing about my travels. I have had so many people suggest that I should. I never really thought about it until recently. To give you a little background. I have flown to Europe over 20 times, South America over 20 times, Asia 3 times and Australia twice. I have about 1 million frequent flyer miles with American Airlines and it was all accumulated with leisure travel. I am currently on a 4 month vacation and am typing from my apartment I am staying at here in Santiago, Chile.

I began traveling out of curiosity, the love of architecture and photography. Now that I have friends I stay in touch with all over the world I travel mostly to visit them. I guess traveling is one of the focuses in my life. OK, hope you find some of my writing entertaining.

0 comments